My internship requests a video presentation as well and formal presentation. Here are some my ideas of a video presentation.
If this is the first time and you don’t know what I have been working on I suggest you see my other earlier post about my Database Work.
Anyway, I thinking:
- A nice slideshow that I go through my database. That will show the database’s interface and how it works.
- A live demonstration of my database, where I could do a walkthrough and that way I could show my everyone how the accessibility features work.
- Go through what the Section 508 Standards are, how do we use them and why are they important.
- Go through it the database’s Shema and how that each relates back to my demonstration. Plus, I could explain why I set up the Shema the way I did.
- I could explain how that database I build help and improve the disability and accessibility services. One way I could do this would be to show and explain the previous conversion process and show my new process by comparing flowcharts.
- I could show numbers on how it would improve but I would only have that month few weeks in August to collect data.
- I could explain how Flask Work and how I use it to build what I did.
- I could just show random pictures of cats. Just kidding.
In conclusion, I think that any three or four of these ideas would work for my video presentation. If you are interested I also posted ideas on my presentation. Thank you for reading and have a great day.