Computer Science Teaching Assistants
- An app. for users, who want to clock in for work with ease on the go. The app. also updates with hours for the TA(s). (This could apply to any labor position.)
- An app. that helps TA(s) for grading purposes. (This could apply to any T.A. labor position.)
- An app that lists the students who are currently in the class and can be used as a chart for attendants. (This also can be used by professor as well.)
- An app that helps TA(s) with contacting the professor like Skype and Group ME. (The same for professors)
- A language app that helps TA(s) with translation between the TA and an ESL student.
- This app would help the TA(S) and professors more helpful and also make the TA job a little bit easier. Better Communication with the professor to a student to TA, Better forces on students, more support for TAs.
- Students of Berea College (1,6).
- Theses apps are for any person who has an android device and who attains a
- class with a professor who want to use any one app.
- Most Ages: 18-26
- Looking for a reason in life
- Looking to find themselves
- Working a labor position plus they have classes
- Need more time
- Always could use a tool that helps student with time management.
- TAs is for any field at Berea College (1,2,3,4,5,6).
- These apps are for any person who has an android device and who is an AT for a class with a professor who want to use any one app
- Most ages: 18-25
- All are Berea College Student
- Basic understating of the course (computer science TA(S))
- Any professor at Berea College (4,5,6).
- These apps are for any Berea college with an Android device.
- Most Ages: 30-45
- All professors at Berea College.
- Always need help with time management
- Some of the kids
- Most have families
- Usually have the knowledge of a Ph.D. (Computer Science)
- ESP students of Berea College (5,6).
- This app will help the student become more successful at his or she time here at Berea.
- They usually come from another country to America
- Berea College Student
- Have labor position like any other Berea college student
- A student in a class that a professor teaches a class that allows this software. (Computer Science Class)